Arkansas Hours - Professional Development For Teachers

“Attaining Professional Development Has Never Been Easier”

Teacher Professional Development

Step 1: Choose your course(s)
Step 2: Purchase the course Online or by phone
Step 3: Access course anytime 24/7

Arkansas Teacher Professional Development
Teacher Ed Online offers an easy way for teachers to meet state and district requirements. Choose from the list of online courses below. For more detailed information and to make sure these meet your specific Arkansas Hour requirements please visit the Arkansas Dept. of Education.

Click on the course to view course description . View/print pdf of syllabus for each course. The following courses are offered through Teacher Continuing Education Online.

Course Name Syllabus Hours Buy Now
Self Designed Course requirements $8 per Hour Buy Online Courses
Classroom Management syllabus.pdf 30 Hours – $240 Buy Online Courses
Diversity in the Classroom syllabus.pdf 30 Hours – $240 Buy Online Courses
Production in Professional Learning Communities syllabus.pdf 30 Hours – $240 Buy Online Courses
Reading in a Content Area syllabus.pdf 30 Hours – $240 Buy Online Courses
Using Data to Drive Instruction syllabus.pdf 30 Hours – $240 Buy Online Courses
Using Research to Improve Student Achievement syllabus.pdf 30 Hours – $240 Buy Online Courses

pencil Design Your Own Course coins Donations
  Teacher Continuing Education Online is offering a self-designed teaching program, which allows you to choose from a variety of formats to help you create your own Continuing Education Curriculum. Learn More »   In keeping with our motto “Teachers Helping Teachers”, Teacher Continuing Education Online gives you an opportunity to help fellow educators better afford the cost of Continuing Education Courses. Learn More »

Teacher Continuing Education Online RECOMMENDS that you check with your school district and/or state licensing agency to verify these course offerings will meet your district and/or state requirements for salary advancement and/or certificate re-licensure.